Critical Illness Insurance
Why do you need critical illness insurance?
While leading a healthy lifestyle is the best course of action to decrease health risks, such as serious illness such as cancer, stroke or heart disease – the sad reality is that no one can be fully protected. Did you know that:
- One in three Canadians is at risk of developing a life-threatening cancer.
- One in two heart attack victims are under 65 years of age 50,000 Canadians suffer a stroke every year.
- Of all stroke victims, 75% will be left with a permanent disability.
Critical illness insurance from Life One Financial is the best way to reduce your financial burden and maintain your independence in the event of a critical illness or unforeseen health expenses. We go beyond financial assistance and bring our clients more than lump-sum payments – our plans also provide valuable assistance services to help you and your family cope with a critical illness, including:
- Access to the best doctors and health centres
- A daily living assisted benefit
- Maintaining financial independence
- Reducing financial burden on you and your family
- Access to cutting-edge medical procedures